- Job Type
- Working Pattern Part Time - negotiable
- Location Whitchurch Claypit Street Medical Practice
- Closing Date 08/06/2017
- Interview Date TBC
- Contact HR Department
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone 01743 454 900
Claypit Street serves a population of 3500 patients in a small market town in rural Shropshire. An innovative practice with a strong multidisciplinary approach from our team of GPs, Practice Nurses and Urgent Care Practitioner plus remote reception by Shropshire Doctors Cooperative, we are now looking to expand our team further with a Clinical Pharmacist.
We are working closely with 2 neighbouring practices to deliver seamless town-wide care utilising clinical pathways and technology. The successful applicant should aspire to provide high quality, patient centred care and be interested in new models of care developments. The role includes patient consultations for minor illness, Long Term Condition management and support to admin staff with prescriptions and medicine queries. This is an excellent opportunity for career development in General Practice.
• Offering 4-5 sessions each week, initially a 12-18 month contract
• Well supported by Practice and Shropdoc administrative and clinical staff.
• EMIS, EPS & Docman
• Access to Shropdoc training and educational sessions
• Generous remuneration package for the right candidate (up to £41,886 FTE)
• Medical Indemnity covered by Shropdoc Corporate policy
• NHS Pension scheme enrolment
• 5 weeks holiday plus 8 bank holidays (FTE)
• Support for development of special interests and further professional training
To apply: please submit covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Dr Russell Muirhead, Chairman, on 01743 454900.
If you have any problems applying online or downloading our application form please contact us on email@example.com or 01743 454900.
Application Forms can either be printed off and sent to Shropdoc, Unit A, 3 Longbow Close, Shrewsbury, SY1 3GZ or Completed electronically and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org