Part-time Salaried GP
- Job Type
- Working Pattern Part Time
- Location Whitchurch Claypit Street Medical Practice
- Closing Date 01/06/2017
- Interview Date TBC
- Contact Dr Russell Muirhead
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone 01743 454 900
Claypit Street serves a population of 3500 patients in a small market town in rural Shropshire. This is an innovative practice with a strong multidisciplinary approach from our team of GPs, Practice Nurses, Urgent Care Practitioner and Pharmacist plus remote Reception by Shropshire Doctors Cooperative. We are working closely with 2 neighbouring practices to deliver seamless town-wide care utilising clinical pathways and technology. The successful applicant should aspire to provide high quality, patient centred care and be interested in new models of care developments.
• Offering 3-6 Salaried sessions each week (minimum of 3 required) initially a 12-18 month contract
• Well supported by Practice and Shropdoc administrative and clinical staff.
• EMIS, EPS & Docman
• Access to Shropdoc training and educational sessions
• Generous remuneration package for the right candidate
• Medical Indemnity costs covered by the practice on top of salary
• NHS Pension scheme enrolment
• 6 weeks holiday plus 8 bank holidays and 2 NHS days (pro rata)
• Support for development of special interests
To apply for this position: please submit covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Dr Russell Muirhead, Chairman, on 01743 454900.