- Job Type
- Working Pattern Full/Part Time by agreement
- Location Whitchurch Claypit Street Medical Practice
- Closing Date 08/06/2017
- Interview Date TBC
- Contact HR Department
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 01743 454 900
Claypit Street serves a population of 3500 patients in a small market town in rural Shropshire. An innovative practice with a strong multidisciplinary approach from our team of GPs, Practice Nurses, Urgent Care Practitioner and Pharmacist plus remote reception by Shropshire Doctors Cooperative, we are now looking to expand our team further with a Physician Associate.
We are working closely with 2 neighbouring practices to deliver seamless town-wide care utilising clinical pathways and technology. The successful applicant should aspire to provide high quality, patient centred care and be interested in new models of care developments.
• Offering up to 37.5 hours a week, initially a 12-18 month contract
• Well supported by Practice and Shropdoc administrative and clinical staff.
• EMIS, EPS & Docman
• Access to Shropdoc training and educational sessions
• Generous remuneration package for the right candidate
• Medical Indemnity costs covered by the practice on top of salary
• NHS Pension scheme enrolment
• 5 weeks holiday plus 8 bank holidays (FTE)
• Support for development of special interests
To apply: please submit covering letter and CV to email@example.com or telephone Dr Russell Muirhead, Chairman, on 01743 454900.