Bank Primary Care Assistant / Driver
- Job Type Bank contract
- Working Pattern Up to 34.6 hours every month as to business need, until 30th Sept 2018
- Salary £7.50 per hour, increasing to £7.83 from 1st April 2018 for day time/early evening shifts with a 30-60% uplift for various out of hour, overnight, bank holidays and weekend shifts
- Location Llandrindod Wells & Brecon
- Closing Date 20/03/2018
- Interview Date TBC
- Contact Chris Jones / Maria Rigby
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 07812 971524 / 07792 702661 / 01743 454900
Shropdoc are currently looking to recruit a Bank Primary Care Centre Assistant / Driver in Llandrindod Wells and Brecon to drive Doctors to and from home visits, and to complete all appropriate paperwork.
Flexibility is essential, in order to fill vacant shifts each month enabling Shropdoc to continue our service, meeting patient needs in the community.
You must have a full driving licence, good local knowledge, have general computer skills, experience of using a satellite navigation system, and have good communication skills. Along with being a team player you should be able to work on your own initiative and be reliable and self motivated.
For an informal chat please contact Chris Jones, Field Team Manager or Maria Rigby, Field Team Leader on 07812 971524 / 07792 702661.
If you have any problems applying online or downloading our application form please contact us on email@example.com or 01743 454900.
Application Forms can either be printed off and sent to Shropdoc, Unit A, 3 Longbow Close, Shrewsbury, SY1 3GZ or Completed electronically and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org