Urgent Care Practitioners (Level 1)
- Job Type Urgent Care Practitioners (Level 1)
- Working Pattern Full time or part time positions (minimum 24 hours) available. Rota Patterns agreed will include weekend and evening shifts.
- Salary Competitive salary - £35,822K FTE minimum per annum (basic pay - £18.32 per hour)
- Location Shrewsbury
- Closing Date 28/02/2020
- Interview Date TBA
- Contact Jane Byron - UCP 1 Clinical lead
- Email Jane.email@example.com
- Telephone 01743 454900 / 01743 454901
Urgent Care Practitioners (Telephone Triage)
Based at Shropdoc, Longbow Close, Shrewsbury
Competitive salary - £35,822K FTE minimum per annum (basic pay - £18.32 per hour)
The role will attract a 30% uplift when working after 8pm of an evening and all day Saturday.
60% uplifts on Sundays and Bank Holidays
Full time or part time positions (minimum 24 hours) available due to exciting new business opportunities
Rota Patterns agreed will include weekend and evening shifts and be worked to assist a work life balance.
We are inviting applications from experienced registered healthcare professionals to come and join us in our current workstreams below:
In and Out of Hours Telephone Triage
Our Integrated Urgent Care Service covers urgent care for Shropshire and Powys patients when GP surgeries are closed.
Making clinical decisions on the telephone with patient’s regarding their symptom’s and giving self-help advice, an appointment at a base or a home visit as necessary.
Care Co-ordination Centre ( CCC)
Operates Monday to Friday 0800 - 20.30, The telephone service provides support, advice and navigation of care to healthcare professionals/GP’s to enable a seamless patient journey avoiding hospital admission where possible, operating a bed bureau and patient transport when hospital admission is unavoidable.
Oncology Advice Line
The telephone triage service is for patients undergoing active treatment. The service operates 24/7 hours a day to provide patients with immediate advice and support with an oncology related issue for Patients in Shropshire and Lancashire presently.
Shropdoc has provided a high quality, caring and responsive service for patients in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin and Powys for over 20 years. The organisation has over 170 General Practitioners as members all involved in providing GP led services 365 days a year. We were rated an ‘Outstanding’ organisation in 2017 by the Care Quality Commission, for the services we provide and are currently one of the highest rated out-of-hours care providers in the country.
What do we offer:
- A bespoke training and induction programme to orientate clinicians to care coordination provision.
- Opportunity to work across our three workstreams.
- A named mentor to discuss your progress and you will have one to one meetings with your line manager at least every 12 weeks.
- Internal learning evenings/events to increase knowledge and skills.
- A competitive salary
- NHS pension scheme.
- Paycare scheme.
- Blue light card.
For informal enquiries, please contact:
01743 454900/01743454901 and speak to/email Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org (Clinical Lead)
For further details on how to apply in the above vacancy contact recruitment@Shropdoc.nhs.uk or the HR Team on 01743 454 900.
Closing date for applications: 28th February 2020 (We normally receive a high number of applications for these roles and may close the advert earlier than this date).
***All short listed candidates will have the opportunity to have a two hour observer’s session prior to interview.