Urgent Care Practitioners (Levels 1, 2 and 3) - Expressions of Interest
- Job Type
- Working Pattern
- Salary Competitive Salary
- Closing Date 17/12/2019
- Interview Date TBA
- Contact Suzanne Richardson Clinical Lead – Field or Jane Byron Clinical Lead – Telephone Triage
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone 01743 454900
Urgent Care Practitioners - Expressions of Interest
Face to Face Practitioners (UCP2/3) and or Telephone Triage (UCP 1)
Are you an experienced Nurse or Paramedic with at least five years post qualification experience, including minor injuries and physical assessment and or telephone triage experience looking for a change of career direction?
Shropdoc are a not-for-profit company providing a range of urgent & primary care medical services for patients 24/7, 365 days a year, meeting the health care needs of the population we serve across Shropshire and Powys.
Our existing UCP workforce either work in our primary care bases in Shropshire or Telford supported by a GP assessing patients with an urgent care need or visiting those in their own homes or in our UCC Centre. Telephone triage is undertaken from our Head Office, Longbow, and Shrewsbury. We aim to develop and challenge critical thinking through learning and reflective sessions to ensure our clinicians arrive at the right outcome when providing care often in uncertain and challenging circumstances.
Part-time and full-time hours a week, family friendly working on fixed rota patterns with protected weekends off
Competitive Salary, working – daytime, evenings, weekends, overnights and bank holidays (with a 30% uplift from 8pm – 6am, all day Saturday and 60% uplift on Sunday and Bank Holidays)
Then these are 9 good reasons to come and join Shropdoc and become an Urgent Care Practitioner
- Comprehensive initial clinical induction and training to orientate clinicians to urgent care provision.
- Further training and development with opportunity for clinical supervision, one to one, group and specific educational evenings around team meetings with guest speakers.
- A named mentor to discuss your progress and you will have one to one meetings with your line manager at least every 12 weeks and yearly appraisals.
- Training in clinical skills which includes learning opportunities with our colleagues in primary care including palliative care to ensure we can met the needs of patients approaching end of life
- NHS pension
- Red Guava, & Blue light discount cards
- 6.6 weeks holiday to start, increasing with length of service
- Be part of an ‘Outstanding‘ patient centred organisation
- Work with a well led, experienced and motivated team
Call us now for more information: 01743 454900 and speak to Suzanne Richardson Clinical Lead – Field or Jane Byron Clinical Lead – Telephone Triage.
Closing Date: 17th December 2019
For full job decriptions and an application form please see attachments below.
**** What does Expression of Interest mean? By sending in your application, you are agreeing that your personal data in line with GDPR will be kept on file for a period of nine months. During this time your application will be shortlisted, and if you are successful in the shortlisting process you will be invited to attend an interview and pending the outcome a provisional job offer will be made, and immediate recruitment checks undertaken with the view that a formal offer will be given in due course when vacancies occur or new contracts are awarded to the Organisation.
If you have any problems applying online or downloading our application form please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01743 454900.
Application Forms can either be printed off and sent to Shropdoc, Unit A, 3 Longbow Close, Shrewsbury, SY1 3GZ or Completed electronically and returned to email@example.com