Relief Primary Care Assistants / Drivers x 6
- Job Type Initial 6 month fixed term contract, with possible further extension
- Working Pattern Up to 20 hours a week on average
- Salary £7.50 per hour for day time/early evening shifts with a 30-60% uplift for various out of hour, overnight, bank holidays and weekend shifts.
- Location 2 x Shrewsbury / Whitchurch / Oswestry Area; 2 x Telford / Bridgnorth / Ludlow Area; 1 x Llandrindod Wells / Brecon Area; 1 x Newtown / Welshpool Area
- Closing Date 30/10/2017
- Interview Date TBC
- Contact Chris Jones or Maria Rigby
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 07812 971 524 / 07792 702 661
Shropdoc are currently looking to recruit Relief Primary Care Centre Assistants / Drivers in our bases to drive Doctors to and from home visits and completing all appropriate paperwork.
Flexibility is essential, in order to fill vacant shifts each month enabling Shropdoc to continue our service, meeting Patient needs in the Community.
You must have a full driving licence, good local knowledge, have general computer skills, experience of using a satellite navigation system, and have good communication skills. Along with being a team player you should be able to work on your own initiative and be reliable and self motivated.
For an informal chat please contact Chris Jones, Field Team Manager or Maria Rigby, Field Team Leader on 07812 971 524 / 07792 702 661.
If you have any problems applying online or downloading our application form please contact us on email@example.com or 01743 454900.
Application Forms can either be printed off and sent to Shropdoc, Unit A, 3 Longbow Close, Shrewsbury, SY1 3GZ or Completed electronically and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org