Relief Shift Leader
- Job Type
- Working Pattern 35 hours a week, covering holidays and sickness across weekdays, weekends and bank holidays as to business requirements (you will need to be fully flexible)
- Salary £19,583.20 per annum plus unsocial shift uplift
- Location Shrewsbury
- Closing Date 25/06/2017
- Interview Date 6th & 7th July 2017
- Contact Charmaine Bowers/Sue James
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 01743 454901
We currently have a vacancy for a Relief Shift Leader who will be responsible for the management of Call Centre Operations overseeing a multi-disciplinary workforce. You will be responsible for identifying and focusing on levels of operational service delivery and implementing contingencies to ensure that quality is maintained and standards and response times are met.
You should have proven shift management experience preferably in a call centre environment along with excellent communications skills in order to deal with a diverse audience. You will have the ability to work under pressure and produce and analyse statistical data.
Early shifts are 07.30 – 16.00
Late Shifts are 15.30 – 24.00
Night Shifts are 23.30 – 08.00
If you have any problems applying online or downloading our application form please contact us on email@example.com or 01743 454900.
Application Forms can either be printed off and sent to Shropdoc, Unit A, 3 Longbow Close, Shrewsbury, SY1 3GZ or Completed electronically and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org