Assistant Financial Accountant
- Job Type Assistant Financial Accountant
- Working Pattern
- Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience
- Location Shrewsbury
- Closing Date 27/02/2019
- Interview Date Selection Tests & Interviews - 8th March 2019
- Contact Alison Reynolds
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 01743 454 900.
You will be an essential part of a small finance team working in a busy office providing support with all aspects of finance and contributing to the business development of Shropdoc.
You must have 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English, Sage 50 Accounts and excellent Excel skills.
- AAT Level 4 qualified.
- Financial accounts experience including the ability to complete VAT returns.
- Ability to prioritise, plan and focus on deadlines, work under pressure and against agreed timeframes and performance targets.
You will be organised, methodical, a good communicator, have excellent attention to detail and be a team player.
For an informal discussion please contact Alison Reynolds, Finance Director on 01743 454900.
For further details on how to apply for the above vacancy and for a full Job Description and Person Specification please go to www.jobs.shropdoc.org.uk or contact email@example.com or the HR Team on 01743 454 900.
Closing date for applications: 27 February 2019 (We normally receive a high number of applications for these roles and may close applications earlier than this date)
Selection tests and interviews: 8th March 2019.
If you have any problems applying online or downloading our application form please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01743 454900.
Application Forms can either be printed off and sent to Shropdoc, Unit A, 3 Longbow Close, Shrewsbury, SY1 3GZ or Completed electronically and returned to email@example.com