Deputy Medical Director
- Job Type Deputy Medical Director
- Working Pattern 4-6 sessions each week
- Salary £88,000 - £100,000 (pro rata) depending on experience
- Location Shrewsbury
- Closing Date 05/07/2019
- Interview Date TBA
- Contact Simon Chapple
- Email Simon.email@example.com
- Telephone 01743 454 900
Deputy Medical Director
Salary: £88,000 - £100,000 (pro rata) depending on experience
4-6 sessions each week
Shropshire Doctors Co-operative Limited (Shropdoc) is a Social Enterprise Company involved in the delivery of expert Urgent Primary Care Services in England and Wales. Primarily, Shropdoc is the lead provider for Integrated Urgent Care in Shropshire and Powys and the highest CQC-rated OOHs Provider in England. We also provide:
- Oncology Help Lines for Shropshire and Lancashire
- An Urgent Care Centre co-located with Princess Royal Hospital in Telford
- An GP-led Acute Visiting Service in Staffordshire
- A Care Co-ordination Centre covering referrals from Primary Care
- Extended Access Appointments
- Daytime Telephone Triage
- Patient Appointment Booking
- County Council OOHs helpline and lone-worker lines
We are looking to strengthen the Clinical Governance team by recruiting a Deputy Medical Director to work alongside the Medical Director and their team to ensure the continuing provision of excellent care to our patients and help drive continuous improvement in the organisation across all work streams.
The role would suit a GP with clinical wisdom who is looking to join a like-minded team who really care, not only about population health and wellbeing, but also corporate health and wellbeing to drive continuous improvement and service development for the benefit of all stakeholders.
We are looking for expressions of interest in the first instance; there is scope to shape the job specification providing we find the right person, which makes this a really exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop themselves in a Medical Leadership role.
If this has piqued your interest then please contact Dr Simon Chapple, Medical Director by 5th July 2019 for an informal discussion on 01743 454 900
or email Simon.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any problems applying online or downloading our application form please contact us on email@example.com or 01743 454900.
Application Forms can either be printed off and sent to Shropdoc, Unit A, 3 Longbow Close, Shrewsbury, SY1 3GZ or Completed electronically and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org