Primary Care Centre Assistant / Driver
- Job Type Temporary (6 months)
- Working Pattern 5.25 hours a week on average
- Salary £8.81 per hour with a 30% uplift after 8pm – 6am and all day Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays 60% uplift
- Location Welshpool / Newtown
- Closing Date 16/09/2020
- Interview Date TBC
- Contact Sarah Mansell-Jones
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 07812971524 or 01743 454900
Working a mixture of shifts during evenings, weekends and bank holidays as below:
Shropdoc are currently looking to recruit a Primary Care Centre Assistant / Driver to transport UCP’s and Doctors to and from home visits in Shropdoc vehicles, to complete all appropriate paperwork, look after the base Reception, see to Patients on arrival, and check the vehicle, equipment and drug stock-levels.
You must have a full driving licence, good local knowledge, general computer skills, experience of using a satellite navigation system and excellent communication skills. Along with being a team player you should be able to work on your own initiative and be reliable, flexible and self-motivated.
For an informal chat please contact Sarah Mansell-Jones, Field Team Manager on 07812971524 or 01743 454900.
** We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier due to the number of applications received **