Urgent Care Practitioners (Level 1)
- Job Type Urgent Care Practitioners (Level 1)
- Working Pattern Working - weekdays 0700 - 20.30 ,evenings, weekends, overnights and bank holidays
- Salary £30-35K FTE per annum (30% uplift from 8pm – 6am, all day Saturday and 60% uplift on Sunday and Bank Holidays)
- Location Shrewsbury
- Closing Date 09/11/2018
- Interview Date Selection Tests and Interviews - TBA
- Contact Wendy Owen- for informal enquiries
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone 01743 454900
Shropdoc has provided a high quality, caring and responsive service for patients in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin and Powys for over 20 years. The organisation has over 200 General Practitioners as members all involved in providing GP led services 365 days a year. We were rated an ‘Outstanding’ organisation in 2017 by the Care Quality Commission, for the services we provide and are currently one of the highest rated out-of-hours care providers in the country.
We have recently been confirmed to continue as the providers of out-of-hours services in Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin until, at least, 2021. We need to continue our workforce development over the next few months.
Shropdoc has provided a Care Coordination Centre (CCC) for the last 15 years. The service provides support, advice and navigation of care to healthcare professionals to enable a seamless patient journey. We also provide an oncology triage service for patients undergoing active treatment. The service operates 24hours a day to provide patients with immediate advice and support with an oncology related issue.
We are inviting applications from experienced registered healthcare professionals to join us as Urgent Care Practitioners (UCPs). The positions are based in Longbow Close, Shrewsbury and we have a limited number of full and part time positions available.
The roles involve a mix of working across all work streams. Depending on the rota worked, hours vary in relation to the main area covered.
What do we offer?
- A bespoke training and induction programme to orientate clinicians to care coordination provision.
- A named mentor to discuss your progress and you will have one to one meetings with your line manager at least every 6 weeks.
- Internal learning evenings/events to increase knowledge and skills.
- A competitive starting salary with increases on attaining training milestones.
- NHS pension scheme.