- Job Type Permanent
- Working Pattern 12 hours per week
- Salary £10.09 per hour
- Location Based at Longbow, Harlescott, Shrewsbury
- Closing Date 09/05/2022
- Interview Date TBC
- Contact Sue James Call Centre Manager & Spencer Dunham Assistant Call Centre Manager
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 01743 454 901
WEEKEND DESPATCHER (Approx 12hrs per week)
Permanent role, Based Longbow, Shrewsbury
We are currently looking to recruit a talented and team spirited Weekend Despatcher. It is a challenging role that requires the ability to multi-task, time manage and meet tight deadlines and targets. This may also include bank holidays.
- Handling inbound calls from members of the public & health care professionals
- Managing the appointment books for patient face to face appointments at our hospital sites
- Managing the despatch of home visits requests to the appropriate clinician/car.
- Updating patients, colleagues & clinicians where appropriate
- Adhering to strict timescales and targets
- Real time monitoring of visit and appointment books
- Follow appropriate escalation measures when needed
- Provide administrative support to colleagues and clinician as necessary
- All data to be input on our nationally recognised systems
- Support health care professionals internally and externally
- You must be able to prioritise and work on your own initiative, have strong communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to handle confidential information with complete discretion and integrity.
You will have:
- A good standard of general education/qualifications
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
- Be computer literate
- Customer Service experience (including telephone)
- Be patient focused
Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage although full training will be given.
You will have 5 GCSE’s or equivalent, grade A-C / 4-9 and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, be able to prioritise.
For an informal chat about the role please contact Sue James, Call Centre Manager or Spencer Dunham ACC Manager on 01743 454901 or email email@example.com
We are a not for profit Company providing a range of medical services for patients 24/7, 365 days a year. We offer competitive rates of pay with unsocial payments along with NHS Pension & Healthcare Benefits Scheme together with a range of other discounted benefits.
** We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier due to the number of application’s received and if you do not hear from us two weeks after the closing date, you can assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview.