We recognise the significant contribution that our employees make to our success.
Another key part to being happy at Shropdoc is making sure you get you get great benefits. On top of our highly competitive salaries you also get:
- 25 days annual leave per year (plus Bank Holidays) rising to 27 days after 5 years service and 29 days after 10 years service. Entitlement calculated on pro-rata basis for part time employees.
- Entry to the NHS Pension Scheme from the first day of employment
- Healthcare Benefits Package (following completion of probationary period)
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Enhancements for unsociable working
- Comprehensive on the job training
- Full uniform for patient facing roles
- On-going development and further opportunity to develop your career
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Eye Tests
- Occupational Health
- Access to a range of other local and national discounts e.g. travel, shopping, insurance, mobile phones.
A certain type of person works for Shropdoc, one who embraces our values for the benefit of the patient, the organisation and for themselves, and we want to nurture this workforce as best we can through:
We like to train people and we are passionate about training. It's rewarding, a lot of fun and makes sure that you've the confidence to #bemore.
It is important to us to constantly strive for better and innovative ways to do things. Even the most routine of tasks becomes more interesting if we are reviewing and thinking about what we are doing.
Striving to improve patient care is at the heart of all that we do.
We offer a full benefits package - not just Shropdoc initiated perks but access to national discounts including Red Guava, Health Service Discounts and the Blue Light Card.